This is weird. I haven’t heard ZTE announce the Blade III, but according to a Finnish retailer we should see it shipping in 2-4 weeks. The retailer shows three pics together with what appears to be final specs. Given the size of this retailer, I’d say that this leak is legit. They don’t create product pages based on rumors.
Specs of the ZTE Blade III.
- GSM frequencies: 900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G frequencies: 900/2100MHz
- CPU: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
- OS: Google Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Screen: 3.5.inch TFT capacitive touch, 56K colors, 480×800 resolution
- Camera: 5.0-megapixel (2592×1944), AF, LED flash, Geo-Tagging, video, front facing camera
- Memory: 200 MB internal flash, 512 MB RAM, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), HSUPA, Wlan (b/g/n, Hotspot), Bluetooth v2.1 (A2DP-Bluetooth-stereo), microUSB v2.0
- Other: Internal GPS receiver, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Calendar, Google Talk, FM-radio (RDS)
- Battery: Li-Ion
- Size: 115.1 x 57.9 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 113 g
Verkkokauppa.com sells the ZTE Blade III for 199.90€.
Thanks for the indirect tip, Stefan
Like this post? Like us on Facebook to see when a new post is published.