Verizon Wireless and Samsung today announced the Samsung Intensity III horizontal QWERTY phone for messaging fans out there.
Features include the following:
- 2-megapixel camera with photo options including night shot, shooting modes (series and divided), and effects (normal, black and white, antique and negative).
- Meets Military Specifications 810F standards for shock, low pressure (altitude), low and high temperature, temperature shock, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, vibration, sand and dust.
- 2.4 inch QVGA (240 x 320) TFT screen for easy viewing.
- Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging.
- Enhanced social networking capabilities make updating statuses on Facebook and Twitter easier than ever.
- Voice commands and advanced speech recognition for an enhanced user experience.
- Multilingual User Interface that includes English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese.
- Fake Call feature that allows users to set up a pseudo-call to help them escape unwanted social situations.
- VZ Navigator capabilities for customers to receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others.
- Bluetooth technology with support for headset, hands-free, stereo, phonebook access, basic imaging, object push for vCard and vCalendar, and serial port.
- microSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB.
The Samsung Intensity III is available online starting today at www.verizonwireless.com and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores in the coming weeks for $79.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.Read more: via
Like this post? Like us on Facebook to see when a new post is published.