Samsung just announced one of the most anticipated devices this year, the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Specs for this include a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD display, 8-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel front camera, NFC, and Android 4.0 with TouchWiz. The Samsung Galaxy S III sports a rounded design, with a glass front and a polycarbonate back plate. The international version comes with a quad-core Samsung Exynos 4 Quad processor, but details of the US version are still lacking. The device will come in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions, all expandable with a SDXC card (up to 64GB).
Hit View Post for a gallery and tech specs.
Samsung GALAXY S III Product Specifications
- 2.5G (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE): 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G (HSPA＋ 21Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G (Dependent on market)
- 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720) display
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Main(Rear): 8 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Sub (Front): 1.9 Mega pixel camera, HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark
- Recording & Playback: Full HD (1080p)
- Codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC＋/eAAC＋, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-X
- S Beam, Buddy photo share, Share shot
- AllShare Play, AllShare Cast
- Smart stay, Social tag, Group tag, Face zoom, Face slide show
- Direct call, Smart alert, Tap to top, Camera quick access
- Pop up play
- S Voice
- Burst shot & Best photo, Recording snapshot, HDR
- Google™ Mobile Services
- Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Latitude
- Google Play Store, Google Play Books, Google Play Movies
- Google Plus, YouTube, Google Talk,
- Google Places, Google Navigation, Google Downloads
- WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40
- Bluetooth® 4.0(LE)
- Accelerometer, RGB light, Digital compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- 16/ 32GB User memory (64GB available soon) ＋ microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm, 133g
- 2,100 mAh
＊ Specifications above may differ on the LTE version.
＊ All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Like this post? Like us on Facebook to see when a new post is published.