Tizen.org just announced that the first Alpha release of Tizen 2.0 Magnolia is made available. The release includes the SDK and Source Code.
Tizen 2.0 alpha has additional features, tools, and other improvements, including:
- Enhanced Web framework that provides better HTML5/W3C API support and more Tizen Device APIs
- Multi-process Webkit2-based Web Runtime which provides better security and reliability for Web applications
- Advanced HTML5 features such as video subtitles and captions, battery status API, screen orientation API, <keygen> and <details>, and more
- New Tizen Device APIs for file transfer, notifications, and power control
- Advanced IDE & SDK for Web application development
- Install manager support for snapshot-based network installation
- Enhanced support for OpenGL ES
- New Platform SDK that helps platform development based on OBS
We’ve earlier heard that Samsung is aiming to release the first TIZEN device in 2013, possibly already at Mobile World Congress in February.Read more: via
Like this post? Like us on Facebook to see when a new post is published.