Good news for all you Facebook addicts out there as Facebook Messenger was just released for Windows Phone. Practically the same functionality was built into the Facebook app, but loading that up always took some extra time. Now, when the Messenger has been moved into an own app it will sport a smaller memory footprint leading to faster loading times, as well as the possibility for the developer team to push out updated and features outside of the Facebook app.
- Get to all your messages without having to open Facebook.
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers and send photos privately.
- Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
- Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- See who’s using Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Never lose your conversation history or contacts.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store for a download.source
Like this post? Like us on Facebook to see when a new post is published.